Colorado Newsline welcomes commentary submissions. Preference goes to timely topics of interest to Colorado readers. Newsline reserves the right to edit for clarity and style.
- Maximum length is 750 words.
- Name, full address and phone number are required (address and phone number are not for publication).
- Newsline does not publish anonymous commentaries.
- Name-calling and ad hominem attacks are not acceptable.
- Submissions must be sent by email to [email protected] with “commentary” in the subject line. Include the text of the commentary in the body of the email, not in an attachment. Web addresses should be provided in full, not as hyperlinks in the text (the editor will create hyperlinks as appropriate).
- Facts or assertions that some readers might be expected to dispute should be accompanied by a source citation, such as by a link or by stating the source in plain language as part of the text.
- Commentaries must be signed by at least one individual, and Newsline does not accept pieces signed by an organization. Provide a brief biographical description of the author, even if only the author’s hometown.
- Newsline does not publish candidate endorsements.
- Questions may be addressed to editor Quentin Young, [email protected].